Our uniform is designed to be robust and comfortable and encourage a sense of belonging and pride in our school. Please enquire at the school office to purchase school uniform with our logo, including: jumpers, cardigans, coloured house t-shirts for PE, ties, book bags, caps, water bottles and book bags. School logo uniform can also be purchased from Abbiss in the village.
Our uniform consists of:
- White shirt (to be tucked in) with collar
- Green with dual gold striped tie
- Dark green V neck jumper or cardigan bearing school logo (not sweatshirt material)
- Grey tailored trousers, shorts, plain skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black flat shoes (trainers and sports boots should only be worn for PE)
- Dark green hair accessories
- Green checked summer dress with short sleeves and collar.
We discourage and jewellery being worn in school for reasons of safety, although small stud-type earrings are acceptable, however pupils should refrain from wearing them on days when participating in sport. We ask that if children have their ears pierced, that they do so at the beginning of the summer holiday, to prevent disruption to PE lessons.
- Black shorts
- Coloured T Shirt, dependent on school house colour.(For new school joiners,a letter will be sent in the summer term to inform you of your child's house team).
- Trainers/pumps/football boots as appropriate
- A dark coloured tracksuit for outdoor PE.
- Swim wear is required for Year 3 pupils as they attend swimming lessons each week.