Our uniform is designed to be robust and comfortable and encourage a sense of belonging and pride in our school. We do stock some uniform via the school office - please enquire at the school office to purchase uniform with our logo, including: jumpers, cardigans, coloured house t-shirts for PE, PE shorts, ties, caps, water bottles and book bags. School logo uniform can also be purchased from Abbiss in the village or online with School Trends: https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/uniform/WestfieldPrimarySchoolWV58BH.
From Nursery to Year 6 our uniform consists of:
- White shirt (to be tucked in) with collar - available to purchase from most supermarkets and uniform suppliers.
- Green with dual gold striped tie - required, can be purchased from school (£3.50) or Abbiss.
- Dark green V neck jumper/sweatshirt or cardigan - These can be purchased from 'school trends' or Abbiss with a logo, or without a logo from most supermarkets or uniform retailers.
- Grey tailored trousers, shorts, plain skirt or pinafore dress - available to purchase from most supermarkets and uniform suppliers.
- Grey or white socks or grey tights.
- Black flat shoes (trainers should only be worn for PE).
- Dark green or black hair accessories.
- Green checked summer dress (not required, but may be preferred in the summer months).
We discourage any jewellery being worn in school for reasons of safety, although small stud-type earrings are acceptable, however pupils should refrain from wearing them on days when participating in sport. We ask that if children have their ears pierced, that they do so at the beginning of the summer holiday, to prevent disruption to PE lessons.
Nail polish should not be worn.
We encourage pupils with long hair to have their hair tied back. Hair accessories, other than dark green or black accessories are discouraged.
PE KitChildren come to school dressed in their PE kits on their PE days.
- Black shorts/skort
- Coloured T Shirt, dependent on school house colour.(For new school joiners, a letter will be sent in the summer term to inform you of your child's house team)
- Trainers/pumps as appropriate
- A dark coloured tracksuit top and bottoms for outdoor PE (dark green, navy or black tracksuit bottoms or leggings)
- Football boots may be worn for after school clubs